Singapore - Labrador Park and Keppel Bay



I love beautiful scenery, but it is kinda hard to find scenic spots in Singapore. Staying at Kent Ridge which is just few stops away from Labrador Park, I was too ignorant not to know the existence of this photogenic place. Yes, I have to share about this place for sure - Labrador Park Nature Reserve and Keppel Bay. 

Labrador Park Nature Reserve is part of the Southern Ridges, which also comprises Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, and Kent Ridge Park. It is definitely a place for nature lovers. I didn't really explore the park since our main purpose was to enjoy the scenic view of the sea. I saw a lot of people jogging in the park, wow, maybe I should jog here next time. If you just want to chill and take nice photos like us, you can come around 4 or 5pm when the weather is not that torturing. 

Alighting from Labrador Park MRT, walk around 10 to 15 mins and you will spot the promenade.I fell in love with this place immediately. Lovely views!  I love the breeze, even though it made my hair messy in almost all the photos captured. 





Continue walking along the promenade towards the direction of the stunning grey (or silver?) residential complex, which is known as Reflections, you will soon reach Keppel Bay, the luxury recreation enclave. 

The first thing that caught my eyes were the yachts. You can rent a yacht for any private event or have a wonderful sailing experience around the islands. For me, this is a really "atas" place that seems so unreachable. It's alright, I totally enjoyed the view here.




Ouch, wouldn't it lovely if you can see such breathtaking view every morning when you look out of the window?



You will eventually walk til Keppel Bay Bridge, from here, you can continue walking to Harbourfront if you turn left and walk along the main road. But I strongly recommend you guys to go right, walk past the bridge and you will reach this amazing park. It's the most photogenic place so far as you can see from the photo below.

Even if it's not for pictures taking, it's an ideal place to chill and relax. I really wanted to lie down and take a nap, but considering my white top, I gave up the idea, haha. 



Let's end the post with the photos collage because I just love this series of photos so much. In the end we just walked to Vivo City and took MRT from Harbourfront station. I had lots of fun even though it was just a short evening outing. Don't miss this hidden gem for all the nature lovers!


Comments